Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Paintings





are now complete for the end of my 1st semester of my 2nd year in animation.
Not exactly 100% content with my "realistic" version but time isn't on my side thus it'll do. As for my inked / stylized version i'm 100% content with it and only takes all of 10 minutes to do! well the painting portion of it at least. Inking it took much longer then that and was rather annoying seeing how I had to apply the ink onto rough water color paper. But even though painting it was quick and painless I enjoyed approaching it in this manner. Even though we're only supposed to do 2 versions of this painting, I'm going to attempt a 3rd over the holidays with a more Samurai Jack type approach seeing how I love the art work for the backgrounds in that show.

4 comments:

Barry said...

Thats pretty sick dude.

Andrew Murray said...

Hey there sailor!

looks pretty spiffy! awesome job on the paintings. You rock the socks keep it up

Yuriy Sivers said...

Nice man!

Andrew Murray said...

hey sailor


remember to bring me your portfolio mkay??? ill be back in oakville on the 27th